The TESCAN AMBER, fitted with a new SEM column, provides the benefit of versatility packaged with field-free ultra-high resolution imaging.
The TESCAN AMBER features the Orage™ FIB column, the next generation of Ga source FIB column with cutting-edge ion optics that delivers ultra-fine resolution throughout the entire range of beam energies along with excellent low-energy beam performance.
Universality in sample imaging with field-free ultra-high resolution Optics
- - The BrightBeam™ SEM column delivers field-free ultra-high resolution imaging (0.9 nm at 15 keV, 1.3 nm at 1 keV) while maintaining universality in sample imaging and analysis.
- - Excellent imaging performance at low-beam energies ideal for imaging non-conducting samples and uncoated biological specimens. A low vacuum mode is also available.
- High electron beam currents up to 400 nA are advantageous for microanalytical techniques such as CL, EDX, WDX and EBSD.
- - Detection system with angle-selective and energy-filtering capabilities give complete control of surface sensitivity and the option to explore with different contrast.
|Electron Gun||High Brightness Schottky Emitter|
0.9 nm at 15 keV
Beam Deceleration mode
1.3 nm at 1 keV
2x - 1,000,000x
50 eV to 30 keV
2 pA to 400nA
High Performance Ion Optics
- - Novel Orage™ FIB column featuring cutting-edge ion optics achieves ultra-high resolution over the entire beam energy range and excellent performance at low energies for preparing damage-free, ultra-thin TEM specimens.
- - Ion beam currents up to 100 nA cut completion time in half for cross-sectioning and lamella lift-out processes.
- - Dedicated software enables easy and quick three-dimensional sample reconstructions that provide unique ultra-structural sample information.
1pA to 100nA
|Accelerating Voltage||0.5kV to 30kV|